Because I love U

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by ~PinkElephants~, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Okay so I'm gonna so get kicked for doing this by Devastated but she so deserves this thread for so many reasons. She is one of the most selfless people I've ever met. Everytime I have talked to her she is helping someone either through a crisis or through something else. She is the kindest and sweetest person. I sit back and wath her day in and day out selflessly help others and never once bitch or even ask for help herself. SO for that :hug: and :thanks: for everything that you do. You are sooo freakin loved by me!!!!

P.S. thanks for all the times you've helped me..i know im a loose cannon and a pain in the ass. now you can :boxer: me
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Kells, I so wish I deserved this thread, but truly I don't. gone off for a weep :sad:
  3. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Dev - too bad if you think you dont deserve this thread - because WE do, and nothing you say or do is gonna change that. You are definitely worth this thread and much much more. You're an amazing person... dont EVER forget that. :hug:

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

she does deserve it whether she thinks so or not. :hug:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You are a gem Dev. Thanks for all the times you give freely of yourself here. :hug:
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I'll probably get told off for this but here goes :hiding:

Terry i wanna thank you for everything you've ever done for me. The times i've ODed and you've been there, the times i've wanted to self harm. Words can't describe how much i wanna thank you. All those hours talking especially the last few days. I know things have been very rough for you recently, especially over a few people. I know what thats like. Thank you. Sorry for playing in to peoples hands all the time (you know what i mean) I hope your doing better today :smile:

Viks x
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Terry, you are one of the most caring, loving, funniest, beaitful, giving, sharing, moving, people I have been graced to meet with. I love you hun. You are a very precious gift from God. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  8. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

Luv ya lots hun :smile:
  9. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Devastated, you DO SO deserve this thread!!:smile: You've picked me up our of The Pit so many times - I love you dearly!!!:hug: :flowers: :hug:

So there!!!:tongue:

10. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

11. blub

blub Guest

:moon: :whip: devvie, you really deserve this. And I agree with everyone
    :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  12. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:eek:hmy: blubs whipped me arse :eek:hmy:
  13. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

BLUBS!!!!!!!!!! Leave puddings arse alone!!!!!! Private Property of Jess :eek:hmy:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.