Because I love U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I'm gonna so get kicked for doing this by Devastated but she so deserves this thread for so many reasons. She is one of the most selfless people I've ever met. Everytime I have talked to her she is helping someone either through a crisis or through something else. She is the kindest and sweetest person. I sit back and wath her day in and day out selflessly help others and never once bitch or even ask for help herself. SO for that :hug: and :thanks: for everything that you do. You are sooo freakin loved by me!!!!

P.S. thanks for all the times you've helped me..i know im a loose cannon and a pain in the ass. now you can :boxer: me

Dev - too bad if you think you dont deserve this thread - because WE do, and nothing you say or do is gonna change that. You are definitely worth this thread and much much more. You're an amazing person... dont EVER forget that. :hug:

TDM

I'll probably get told off for this but here goes :hiding:

Terry i wanna thank you for everything you've ever done for me. The times i've ODed and you've been there, the times i've wanted to self harm. Words can't describe how much i wanna thank you. All those hours talking especially the last few days. I know things have been very rough for you recently, especially over a few people. I know what thats like. Thank you. Sorry for playing in to peoples hands all the time (you know what i mean) I hope your doing better today :smile:

Viks x

Terry, you are one of the most caring, loving, funniest, beaitful, giving, sharing, moving, people I have been graced to meet with. I love you hun. You are a very precious gift from God. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Devastated, you DO SO deserve this thread!!:smile: You've picked me up our of The Pit so many times - I love you dearly!!!:hug: :flowers: :hug:

So there!!!:tongue:

love,

least

B
:moon: :whip: devvie, you really deserve this. And I agree with everyone
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal