Because nothing else has helped

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by VengeanceDNS, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VengeanceDNS

VengeanceDNS Active Member

I'm sending out a call to help. I have tried doing stuff to take my mind off of it. I've tried doing stuff to make myself feel better. I've talked to friends. I've eated and drunk well. I still want to end it all. I'm counting down the hours until I can sleep because my only respite is sleep. Please help, I emailed Samaritans but they haven't emailed back.
  2. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Try ringing the Samaritans. It can be hard to get a quick answer via. e-mail. They are very friendly and may be able to get you in touch with someone in your area who could help you.

Try writing down your feelings, or drawing, scribbling over a piece of paper, punching a pillow, exercising. I don't know what you've tried, they're just a few more suggestions. Don't give up.

Take care of yourself,
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Why not go into chat and share what is going on for you...use a private room if you would feel more of luck, J
  4. VengeanceDNS

i tried ringing them a week or so ago. i was always told they would help. it was the lowest ive been and they didnt help at all. the lady seemed like she wanted me off the line. i dont think that was for me. i wish there was an msn version of samaritans. oh btw i have tried exercise, i did more than normal today. 1001 sit ups, plus 100 reps of two different movements with 5kg dumbbells and 30 pull ups. :) lol didnt help though
  5. VengeanceDNS

yeah i reckon ill do that
  6. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

How old are you? This is a site for 12-16 year olds (though I used it when i was 17 :unsure: ), and you can get into contact with counsellors on there, either by sending them a message, or in real life time (sort of like MSN).

I'm not sure if there is anything similar for those older than 16, but if you're really struggling then please give the samaritans another try. It may have been that you were just unlucky with the person you were talking to. You could always tell them that that's how you felt last time you phoned?

And as sadeyes mentioned, you can always go in the chatroom and talk to some of the members on here. Many of us have gone through similar feelings to you, it might help to talk to someone who understands more fully what's going on.
  7. VengeanceDNS

i went on the chatroom and it did help. ending up staying up a lot later than i planned but i was a bit happier by the end. that website sounds great but im 19 :( how badly would that affect it?
  8. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

Try hold on a little longer. Your not alone in your suffering. There are many people who feel the same way you do. Take a deeper look into other suffering in the world. There are many people in much more worse/extreme situations. Gain a little perspective
  9. VengeanceDNS

lol although i think you said it a bit harshly i totally understand what youre saying. some people say this doesnt work for them but it definitely does for me. im not low at the moment but when i am thinking about terrible situations cheers me up. i realise im lucky to be well fed, well clothed, ive got all the basics and some.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.