Because of a....girl.....?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Moteh, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moteh

Moteh Member

I just don't get it anymore. I keep trying to get my life on track but every time I try, I mess up. It always gets bad after I see a certain girl. I have been getting back with my friends a lot more, but this girl happens to be part of my main group of friends, so it is hard to avoid her. Every time we all get together, me and her always get stuck together and it feels like we've been getting really close lately. Problem is, she's gay. When we are together I gradually lose my ability to keep a conversation up with her without stopping myself from saying to her what is on my mind. Once I stop talking, she looks like she gets really bored with me and that image stays in my head pounding on me until I find a way to mess something else up to the point where I have forgotten about her boredom........What the hell is wrong with me? what should I do?

2. Simon180

Simon180 Member

same problem as me conversation block! i can never keep or make a good conversation only thing i do is try my best to make people laugh to take there minds of things so on trying play a game with her or sumthing game of eye spy or sumthing haha sounds silly i no, but that way your talking and she not get bored so easy and u find out loads more about that person :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.