Because of you

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by MoAnamCara, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Tonight I cut, I couldn't escape any other way. Because of you. And because of me. It has been quite a while, I was able to do other things, the intensity was related to other things. But not tonight. And I'm trying no t to go further, to stop. But it's very hard right now. My mind is jumbled with so many images and words and actions and I need to get away from them.

2. Wysteria Blue

Wysteria Blue Well-Known Member

Hey MoAnamCara,
    I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling so hard. I too am struggling with these urges...you are not alone. I hope you can find some ways to self-soothe and treat yourself with extra kindness. Try to relax a bit and breathe through it. Maybe journal for a while to quiet some of those swirling thoughts and emotions....take care... WB

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks wysteria.. Journaling for me makes things worse, which is odd in a way. Distraction from "it all" is better for me when I can do it, I find that most difficult. Thank you again and I hope your urges ease too. :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to both of you and hope you both do not harm ok please stay safe You deserve only kindness and compassion not harm hugs

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you, as always, TE.

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Much difficulty staying present toight. keep floating off. Chest pains, can't quite get my breathing. Been trying to do different things for a while but thought I'd type and see if that brings me to present. I don't want to go back to the blade but I think its where I may end up again tonight. Feel scared but also feeling so alone lately. missing my other half so very much. nothing is going to get different or better I fear. a new year and nothing new at the same time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.