Because someone asked...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by RainbowChaser, Jun 9, 2007.

1. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

In just over two weeks time I have to go to a place that strongly reminds me of what my ex did to me when we first met. A week after that it'll be a year since my breakdown and him dumping me. I somehow have to keep this job between now and then.

And just for the record, I have absolutely no confidence that I can survive this.

2. RainbowChaser

Heh, who am I kidding? I can't even survive tonight.

3. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i'm here for you if and when you are ready. you'll be ok. stay strong and be safe.:arms:

4. RainbowChaser

I've been trying, but it's already too much for me :cry:

5. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

You've just got to last a few weeks sammie. You've lasted so long up to now and I know it is hard for you now because of what is coming up but you are very strong. Probably very tired as well, but very strong. I think you need to rise up and get angry and show these feelings that you mean bitter business. youre not going to take any shit off yourself this next two weeks because you know your better than that.
    :hug:

6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

sammie :hug: you can make it through it

7. RainbowChaser

Recently all my physical strength has gone into keeping my emotional strength up, and now it's all gone. I can't do it. I'm sorry.

8. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Sammie you are an amazing person and you can survive this. I have places that are triggers and I keep remind myself that was in the past and this is now otherwise it can consume you.
    You survived the past, your breakdown and being dumped and even though it may bring back all those painful memories you made it through.
    If you ever need to talk or someone to cry to I will always be here and I'm sure that the rest of SF'ers will too because you offer so much love and support for us.
    My pm box is always open :hug:

9. RainbowChaser

I'm sat in a non-passworded room in chat, where everyone else is larking about as happy as can be. The only person who's talked to me is someone who's just been doing the same thing in another room, and then moved to my room. This person is probably feeling worse than me. I haven't got the strength to ask them what's wrong and it's killing me.

I honestly think that that nullifies most of that statement in one go. It says alot about me, doesn't it? :sad: