Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Perfect Melancholy, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Its been two years and I miss you, not a day goes by when I think too myself I could of done more to stop you.

Every hug every smile, I live them in my mind. I am sure you forgive me that I still cry, that I completely broke down inside.

I try and remember the good times, hyde park. lying in your bed.Two years and I am still fighting, how soon I want to join you how soon I want to hold you.

I was so in perfect next to you, the words they always came out wrong. Yet you still held my hand you made it all go away.

If I did more I could of done more, but I couldn't, I wasn't there I was scared I still am scared.

I have no idea what is on the other side, if you will be waiting if you will want me, if you are watching over me. Is it because of you am I still alive?

How many times I have tried to join you, I know you want me to live my life to find my place, I cant, I needed you to fix me, but I couldn't fix you.

Above all I am sorry, sorry to you, I let you down, your family, your friends.

For you
  2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Rich :hug: I'm sorry
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to rich.....
    I understand your pain...:hug: :cheekkiss
  4. 41021

41021 Banned Member

:hug: for you. I know how difficult it is. Be gentle on you.
  5. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

:i'm sorry: :console::hug:
    That is a beautiful song Rich.
    You are in my thoughts today.
  6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: :console: :i'm sorry:
  7. Perfect Melancholy

Thank you for all you kind words, and I am sorry I have not been much help to people the last few days and a burden, today in simple terms has been shit. I had to work and I sat there all day wondering how the world could just carry on while I was sat there my whole world crashing down as I relieved it all in my head a hundred times an hour.

Thank you for your support and allowing me an outlet for my emotions, I feel so alone through all this and have really struggled today.
  8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I want to give you some support, i know i don't know you, but i know what it feels like to lose someone you cherished.
  9. Perfect Melancholy

Thank you am sorry for your loss, for me today it has just come out in random outbursts at people I am much better at suppressing it then coping or talking I think u.u it's much safer that way.