Becoming increasingly concerned

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, May 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've been feeling very low for some time now and having strong suicidal thoughts,I have alot of things going of right now as always.I'm struggling quite bad lately I've been having alot of mood swings,but generally I'm feeling quite low I mean extremely low in motivation and in life really.I'm trying to stave this off and persisting as much as I can,I'm just concerned because I've had alot of Therapy and the struggle is really so hard.

I keep trying day after day with everything I mean how much can one keep on trying for?,I don't want to sound like a whineing sod but really I wonder why am i here for?.I just don't know what to do anymore I feel like such a complete mess not wanting to be bothered with trying to do anything anymore.
    I struggle so badly with my depression,anxiety,Ocd and Body Dysmorpshic Disorder I try so hard to be upbeat but nothing seems to work at all.I constantly wonder is it all worth it really,I don't know how much longer I can keep persisting like this:sad::unsure:.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Ace,

I'm glad you're in therapy. In what way has therapy helped you? Have you told your therapist how you are feeling right now?

You've come through these thoughts before and you can do it again. Keep talking if it helps x
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've been in therapy for quite a while I try to use strategies but it's hard alot of the times I have told my Dr about these feelings he tries his best to say what he can but it's still hard.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I understand :hug:

What has helped you before when you were feeling this low?
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ace,
    Keep up the therapy, It took me three years before I started reeking the benefits from my therapy.. I'm an isolationist and am now able to leave my house in the mornings.. During the day is still hard for me..But I do see improvement.. Maybe this therapist isn't working for you.. It took me thre times before I found Gina and she is great..I find it easier to talk to a female therapist..
  6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

To be honest I don't know just gradually it changed,but it always seems to come back i feel so miserable right now:sad::sad::sad::sad:.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.