Bed - mattress topper (to help you sleep) Can't sleep? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
...get a mattress topper, I bought one of these memory foam mattress toppers a few days back at the recommendation of a woman I know and super soft pillows. The mattress topper set me back 60 euros. But boy is it worth it. I am sleeping now like a baby. It feels like sleeping on cloud 9 Or is there a cloud higher than that? :P

Trust me, it is worth it and you can put lavender drops on your pillow to help you feel calm. Having a proper bedtime routine and hygiene is a must for those suffering with anything. You spend a third of your life or more in bed, if you want to splash out make it on where your head and body will be in few hours!

na-taya

I plan to get one as well:)

I have heard of them I stayed at a facility with heady dooners and it helped me, I just my dressing gown as well being rugged up comfets me and makes me feel safe:)

drinty

I'd rather be a Cat.
...get a mattress topper, I bought one of these memory foam mattress toppers a few days back at the recommendation of a woman I know and super soft pillows. The mattress topper set me back 60 euros. But boy is it worth it. I am sleeping now like a baby. It feels like sleeping on cloud 9 Or is there a cloud higher than that? :P

Trust me, it is worth it and you can put lavender drops on your pillow to help you feel calm. Having a proper bedtime routine and hygiene is a must for those suffering with anything. You spend a third of your life or more in bed, if you want to splash out make it on where your head and body will be in few hours!
Would you pm the link to yours please, there's so much choice that my brain just shuts down.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Would you pm the link to yours please, there's so much choice that my brain just shuts down.
I bought mine in a local shop so i cannot link it, 'nothing to link. Last weekend I bought pillows that make you feel so relaxed too, i love bedtime as you can tell lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00