Been a long time.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Hurricane, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurricane

Hurricane Member

I came here once. Never came back after the first time. Figured it was time to return.

Well. Hi. I picked up Hurricane as an old nickname for my tendency to, well, dive into things at the last minute and work on them like a hurricane. Boring story, y'know?

I uh. Long story short? Feel horrid lately. Co-workers are gossips... it pretty much wrecks one's selfesteem to hear people calling them stupid and unsociable and weird and it goes oooon and oooon and oooon.

I have no idea what to say on these things. I have a tendency of hitting on strangers and being insanely cheerful because, well, people don't notice as much you want to just fall out a window when you're happy. Well, fall. You get my point.

I have no idea what I want to achieve. Take my mind off *insert The Gargoyle style suicide here*, I guess.

Have a hug, I suppose.

<3.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

welcome back i hope you continue to reach out here maybe find old friends to connect with and make new ones It is awful how people can hurt others i hope you know here no one judges anyone we just care okay

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum as an active member. your intorduction was just fine. i hope you continue to post and find it easier as time goes on. I am looking froward to seeing you around. :hug:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! You will find it gets easier to communicate the more you post..We're here for support not to judge.. Take care!!

5. Things

Things Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure we've all had to deal with gossips before (I know I have).

Heh, you kind of remind me of myself. Well, I hope you find the support you need here. :)

6. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the site then, Hurricane. It's tough living with gossips going around talking about you, but all you can do is ignore them, really. Try not to take it to heart too much, as hard as that may be to do.

I look forward to seeing you around if you post some more. :]

7. xXxJJxXx

xXxJJxXx Active Member

Welcome back :)

try to ignore the gossips, they are just insecure themselves and really aren't worth your time or attention.

I hope you will find this forum useful, keep coming back to give us all updates :)

8. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

welcome back :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.