been a week

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

its been a week since i tried to kill myself my husband dont trust me enough to leave me on my own or with my nephew
    i hate myself ...
    was at a crisis house at the weekend it helped but i want to be at home
    the crisis team did nothing and i cant see my new psych who av not met before until October because my husband has jury duty the same week as my old appointment in September
    i would call the crisis team but they dont really give a fuck about me at the end of the day they cant do anything for me
    <mod edit - methods>
    am going crazy the will not ip me at all
    am not a risk enough to myself or others and they just dont care
    <mod edit- methods>
    i cant go to the crisis house again my husband never sleeps when am there

i cant hold on any more

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
  2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Don't give up. Do what you need to do for YOU. Don't worry about anyone else. You are the most important. Go somewhere safe and take slow deep breaths. I know everything seems too much but just think of something calming and take things one step at a time. You can do this, I believe in you :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You keep talking to us here ok we are hearing you and we do give a dam we do hugs

4. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Thank you
    i talked to my husband about how am feeling he had a go at me about my voices i want the psych to give me something that fucking works my husband says that i have to try other ways of dealing with the voices am sick of trying other ways i don't want to be a zombie but am at the point where i don't care if am one its better than living like this
    <mod edit - methods> but it was in the sink then my husband fallowed me in
    i cant keep doing this ...sorry but the next time i get a chance to kill myself am going to do it right

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
  5. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You re giving your husband too much control / responsibility for your care. If you need to see the psychiatrist before October then you take the September appointment- the court will let him out for family medical or they will not- If you want to take meds for your condition then you tell the Doctors that is what you want to do - - and if you are not being supported in getting the treatments you want then get the treatments you feel will work better without that support.

Ultimately you are the one that is deciding - call and tell the Dr what you want to to do and if your husband does not support that treatment path tell him it is not his decision to make. At the same time - you have a responsibility to spend a little more time and effort seeking treatment and less effort trying to find methods (please do not discuss methods here on the forum). If you will not put the effort into finding treatment and instead only look for methods your husband has no choice but to make decisions about that treatment even if they are wrong for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.