Been a while

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Tough week, today I almost quit my job. I feel unable to take more of this. I'm constantly teary, feel overwhelmed. That's all.
  2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I am sorry that things are not going well, I know those feelings well, I just came off of a crying Jag, overwhelmed? I was there when I lost my job!
    I have not talked to you for a while if I remember right! since last year, I think!
    Do you want to talk ?
  3. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

What is going on at work that is so upsetting? Could you start looking for something else while keeping your current job? Or talk to someone at the office about what is bothering you? It is brutal working at job you hate. I have had to do that a few times. Getting laid off was actually a blessing.
    Wishing you the best.
  4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

True-Lee - not sure we ever talked, but thanks. I am grateful for your response.

SillyOldBear - I cannot talk to anyone at work, I am the head honcho next to the business owner.

It's a combination of several things, just all overwhelming and feeling rather alone at the moment.

My thanks to you both.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.