Been A While

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by A.Nonymous, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Member

I've begun fixing up my life in some areas to try to be happy. I've started dating and I've been pretty successful, but other areas of my life have continued to decay. My grades are still horrible and I'm going to fail out of college. My family already said they'll basically disown me if that happens.

Today I also screwed up my car pretty badly, but I think I can still use it until I get it fixed. I just hate having my parents spend more money and feel it'd be best for everyone if I was just gone. I haven't felt this way for a while and now It's really starting to set in again.

I told my mom I'm ready to just give up again, she found a suicide note I'd tossed out about a month ago and finally believed I was as suicidal as I'd said I was. Nothing's changed since then with my home life.

I just don't want to be a burden or be reminded of how much of a burden I am on everyone. I'm starting to give up again. If anything happens to me, my college loans will be voided and no one will have to support me.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you tried therapy?? They can teach you how to cope, and how not to discount your positive thoughts..I know depression can make it hard to read and or study because you just don't retain what you are reading..My therapist as made progress with me in some areas and in other areas when it comes to me I just don't have any faith in myself..It's been three years and I don't know if anything is going to change in how I look at things in those areas..
  3. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

i know this seems like an obvious reply but i am sure that your parents are much more botherd about your welfare than money.
    car problems, college loans exc,, its just money
    money is a man made concept, one that in the bigger scheme of things has no relevance.

coffins dont have pockets

If college is turning out to be harder than expected why dont you ask for extra help regarding your courses?
    some days i could scream with the stuff uni throws at me, it totaly was not the sort of things i expected when i signed up for the course.

Maybe you could change what your studying?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.