been a while

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by indie, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indie

indie Well-Known Member

as it says been while since i had thoughts im torn between wanting to act on them and doing evrything in my power to make sure i dont act on them the biggest prt is wnting to act jst had a lot of realy bad stuff happen recently an just cant take much more of it if something else goes wrong then its the last straw.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry all this bad stuff has been happening Before anything else happens get some support set up in place okay. Call your doctor councillor and get some help to keep you from falling apart okay. Call a friend to spend time with. Do something just for you to help you unwind to let go of all the stress. I hope your days ahead are alittle easier
  3. shazwackers

shazwackers Well-Known Member

Hi Indie.......sorry you are feeling so bad at the momnet. What has led up to you feeling this way?
  4. indie

indie Well-Known Member

lots of stuff realy my mother took her own life 2 weeks ago and left a note saying it was my fault for causing her so much trouble as a child, her and my dad and other family mebers and family friends abused me from 2 to 11 then my older brothr r*ped me last week and sent me a dvd tht was a copy of a home movie were i was um the main event of a party then broke into my home to try an get it back and realy i jst hve had enough an cant tkae it any longer i hve DID(dissociative identity disorder) and my alters are sufferin as a result of all this an realy i just wnt it all just to go away, sory this is bit long but felt tht a beter explaination was needed hope i didnt brake any rules in wht ive written ive not been around for a while so cant rember.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Indie you can't take responsibility for what your mother did... She was a grown woman and knew exactly what she was getting into..Did you file a police report against your brother?? That was very low of him..I hope you are safe now..Talk to us all you need to and even vent your frustrations.. We are here for support.. Tkae care!!
  6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Maybe you need to make something good happen. You know, go out and do something you enjoy doing. That way you can recharge your soul a bit.
  7. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Hey, Indie. I'm sorry you're going through that :( But, please note that someone's death cannot be your fault unless you physically did It to them. I'm sorry about your mom's loss. I'm sorry your brother raped you, too. Try filing a police report against him, because that was so Immoral! These horrible people will realize their remorse when you're still existing, In which you need to do. Just , please hold on. Your life is too precious to be ended. You are much of a better person than those abusers of yours, and you will be okay, no matter how tough It gets. Please hold on, deary!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.