been a while

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by spidy, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

yes go to doc tomorrow as i am an alcoholic derr very depressed again ive run to ex to have somebody to talk with tonght its now 1.30am got here at 11pm least she listened but guess they gunna lock me away again as im suicidle again arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sorry guys only can get on here when i can and im ussually in need let all down again sorry im a dick

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm so glad you posted. It has been awhile. Hun dont be sorry and you're not a dick. You havent let anyone down. You've come and posted when you need some support and you're talking to someone instead of sitting alone and letting the depression take completely over!!!!! My God, that's quite the accomplishments. Especially when you would usually take a much different path when you're feeling overwhelmed with your demons.

Keep posting as long as you can. And if you end up in hospital for a stay, drop a line when you can. Let us know what's happening and let us support and help you through anyway we can. :arms:

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

i appreciate that i come here as i do feel wanted is my solace space

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.