Been away for a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelicupstart

I’ve been quiet on here for a little bit because life became too much and I ended up making myself unwell. I’m not much better and it’s hard to hide this sort of thing from my family but somehow I can manage it when I need to. It’s hard to believe my 20th birthday is a month away and I still haven’t got anywhere in life. I feel extremely weak physically but I’ve still managed to stay up till late to wire this. I’m not happy with the way things are but crying out for help does nothing.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
20 is still incredibly young. You have the whole of your life still ahead of you. I'm 29 and starting over. It's never too late to change or make changes.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am in agreement with @Butterfly you are very young, you can make your life what you want of it. I'm older than you and still trying to figure things out. I know I will get there in the end, try positive thing if you can and make a plan to get where you want to be in X time from now and make sure you have supports to help you achieve the things you want to :)

angelicupstart

I am in agreement with @Butterfly you are very young, you can make your life what you want of it. I'm older than you and still trying to figure things out. I know I will get there in the end, try positive thing if you can and make a plan to get where you want to be in X time from now and make sure you have supports to help you achieve the things you want to :)
I just want to die at this point because I am sick and tired of life

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I just want to die at this point because I am sick and tired of life
I do get that. I really do. I have been there, I suggest you keep building a support system (I know its hard in these present times), but it will pass and keep working on having supports for when you feel this way. You live twice, you live then realise you are alive *hug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00