Been awhile

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Johnnyc, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

As stated its been awhile since suicidal urges have come on. Do not worry I do not have the means of suicide at this time.
    But I am dealing with self doubt along with self harm. I have kept it clean and in little danger but am worried of the near future.
    I see my therapist tomorrow but that does not mean my mind is stable.
    My question is should I be honest with her about the suicidal thoughts I am having or not?
    I am always honest of self harm.

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I believe honesty is the best policy. Especially; if you want to be helped. No one can help if you don't let them in. :hug: You are so courageous for sharing your thoughts and feelings here; I know that you can do the same there. Surely; they can direct you to ways in overcoming these trials.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Johnnyc yes hun be honest ok she will be able to help you and get you some supports perhaps to make you feel less alone in this struggle hugs to you

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I definitely think it's a good idea for you to be honest. The more she knows of how you truly feel, the better she'll be able to help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.