Been doing so well

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rookie, Oct 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rookie

Rookie Active Member

Hi all,

I hope that you are all having a better evening than I am...

It has been over a year and a half since I have posted on here; but alas I find myself here, with hat in hand and shame in my heart.

As the title says I have been doing well. Quit drugs by going cold turkey, a long time since a panic attack and holding down a steady job in an incredible charity.

However, tonight I just feel dark, depressed and deflated. Nothing has happened to trigger this, I just feel like I have reached the end of my teather <mod edit: method>.

Don't worry, I know this will pass and that I will not do anything "decisive".

This is a remider to all that relapses in mental illness happen and that each dawn holds a new hope.

Best wishes to you all and most importantly STAY SAFE!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I love that even though how bad you must be feeling that you are still able to remain positive and with a good attitude, you are an inspiration. I hope that you do come out of this ''episode'' okay and safe and well as I told you in chat I am not the dalai lama and don't have miracles but I am always willing to listen to someone who is suffering. Hugs and healing your way ((hugs))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.