Been doing so well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this, the feeling of happiness and then you just wait for it to end, sure it won't last. And it didn't. I've been doing so well, last time I tried to commit suicide was in september last year. And lately it's been building up again, and it makes me so frustrated..I've felt so alive and I don't ever want to forget happiness but things in my life are pushng me over the edge again and I just sat down and wanted to end it all...again.
I hate this. I don't want to be like this. I want to be able to be happy.

yep

It is important to learn from the experience. How did you manage to be so well? What did stop you then from feeling bad then? How did you discover those things that make you feel happy? What is helping you now to be better than you could be? Rememeber that happyness is made of moments, is not a permanent state for anyone, just moments. Look at these moments and keep as long as you can, then let them go and search for new ones and enjoy..make this your routine and everyday of your life

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I know how that is...whenever I'm happy, then I get depressed again because I wonder how long the happiness will last. It never seems to stay in my life. I hope we can both find something in life that will change our outlook. Why do you feel down again? What has happened to make you feel this way?

well..yes.. I have a very unstable friend, and just now she told me to go to hell and it's making me consider it again. I think it's horrible for me to think it, but sometimes I just wish I've never met her, because lately I've experienced hell and that being because of her.

Sea Sparkles

((Självmord))

If your friend is causing you so much mental stress, you might need to step back from the situation, just a little!!!
Sometimes, we get overworked with other people's problems, and not worry about our own, and we start to get stressed again..... Working out helps me, then relaxing!!

Take care :hug:
- sea

I can't do that.. I'm the only one she has for now close at hand to talk to, if I step back I'll not only feel awful but most likely send her further down into her own problems..
But thanks for caring <3

One can care for/about a person without being triggered ourselves...we can set boundaries to know what is the other person's problems and what are ours...please do not give up all you have done because of your friend's issues...also, maybe she needs help beyond what you can give her which is why you are so stressed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00