been fun

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by broken girl, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broken girl

broken girl Guest

its been fun but its time to go for good. a small few members on this forum are genuine, caring and amazing friends, some of the members are cruel, back stabbing attention seekers who deserve nothing more than to experience the lies they make up day by day and the rest...they hurt but they're determined to hurt and fuck other people up so they won't feel so bad. i used to love this forum before i got properly involved, now certain members are just making my life a living hell. i'm not doing this becuase of them, im doing this because i was nenver made for this world. hope you all have a good life and all.

2. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

:hug: add my msn if you need someone to talk to

Holly

3. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I dont believe I have ever spoken to you before broken girl. I'm sorry you have had this experience on sf. If you have a problem with specific members you can make a complaint in letters to the management :)

I know you said you are not doing this because of these people but I know first hand that it doesnt help when you already feel bad. You say you were never made for this world, I can understand why you say that, I often feel the same way about myself. It's not true though, some of us just find it harder to cope, that doesnt mean we shouldn't be here. I hope you don't 'do' anything hun.

If you talk to the rest of us maybe we can help, I hope so. Give us a try and ignore the others who are giving you trouble.

Lea :hug:

4. broken girl

broken girl Guest

i cant complain in LtM, 1 it's intimidating and 2 i've complained in the past and nothings happened.

i wasn't made for this world, i was made to be some kind of punch bag for everyone to use when they need cheering up, getting frustration out or a little fling. i'd rather not live at all than spend it alone occasionally being used now and then.

5. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry you have had such a bad experience of the forum. It is supposed to be a support site but some people seem to forget that. Please stay safe and don't give up on the site. There are some really good people here. Maybe you just need to meet them.:hug:

6. MeAndYou

MeAndYou Well-Known Member

Damn, I def. know how that feels...:sad:
    If you want to talk pm me :hug:

7. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

i'm sorry people made you feel that way, if you choose to come back to the forum then i'd love to get to know you. x

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You know where i am if you wanna talk. I care. More than you know x

9. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

please stay, i didn't get to know you and you sound like a nice person =[

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Take care broken girl. :hug:

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Broken girl,