been in hospital a month now and still feeling suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tom2487, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom2487

tom2487 Banned Member

well basically im currently in hospital as i tryed xxxx , it did not work and broke the light. ive been here a month now and still feeling suicidal.

i was taken down to the supermarket on tuesday to get some shopping by the OT and another staff mmember and i made a run to the cleaning aisle and tryed getting a drinking it, luckily they stopped me,

i dont know what would of happened if i did drink a capfull? Anyone know and tryed this before?

ive been having suicidal thoughts since 15-16 years old now 23 but they seem to have got worse the last few months. i seem to have the following 4 thoughts on my mind

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2010
  2. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

I'm not going to discuss methods with you as its against the forum rules. (Actually I wouldn't do it anyway)
    Instead, can you tell me why you want to die? Has anything set this off? What meds are you on and what diagnosis have you had?

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

sounds like they still don't have your medication right. what have they tried? i've spent time in the hospital and still felt suicidal (tried to hang myself with my phone charger cord of all things as there was n othing else available to me on the ward). still it all changed when they got my medications right. i was glad to have not succeeded. don't give up hope yet. you can and will get better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.