been thinkin..

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by JustSam, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustSam

JustSam Well-Known Member

and honestly i don't want to stop
    it's much easier this way
    and i love how my cuts keep getting deeper.
    i hope i get insanely hurt. like if i don't die, hopefully i'll come close to it from this.

i am terribly sorry if this was horrible for any of you to read.
    i just
    had to say something
  2. daniel2

daniel2 Banned Member

Whenever I read about someone cutting I think about the survivor. The innocent that must suffer at the cutters hands.

3. PeaceBlueFire

PeaceBlueFire Well-Known Member

Honey, I know that you are in a lot of pain right now and cutting brings relief, but you need to find some healthier techniques to relieve the pain.

Have you tried talking to people, writing, drawing, listening to music, playing an instrument, watching movies or TV or something to this extent to distract yourself from the need to self-harm? These are some of the main tools that I have used over the years and they have helped me a lot. It doesn't really matter what it is as long as it is both safe, something you enjoy doing & doesn't have a chance to trigger you further.

Sometimes all I can do is stay in the same place until the urges to self-harm have passed. I know that if I get up from where I am at these times that there is no chance of anyone stopping me. The only reason I know this is because it has happened multiple times in the past.

I've also heard that rubbing ice cubes or drawing with red marker where you want to cut helps, although I've actually never tried these ones for myself.

Take care & stay safe,
    Erin :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.