Been Thinkin'

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Job, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Job

Job New Member

I been thinking way to much. Head hurts, being alone bites. Nights are worst than days. Sent her a million texts last Saturday, guess she truly doesn't care. Can't think of kids my mind is too cloudy. Plans in place, I smile for these people they have no clue.

Love her still, guess my depression pushed her away, she gave up on our love, on me. Giving up is all she taught me.

Have called hotlines to much lately, ER visits just cost money no one has. I can't afford my meds, as it was her insurance I no longer have.

Thought these were only feelings but each day is the same. I can't cope, I don't know how to cope, I am just a boy in a mans body.

I don't know I feel there is no use in going on, I just wan't my old life back, I don't wan't to start all over.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry she walk away but some people just cannot cope dealing with someone with depression. You need to focus on getting yourslelf well okay. One step at a time Get therapy get on new meds show here you are willing to at least try to change I know depression is hard but it can be treated okay so find someone to help you. University Students will charge lesser fees for treatment look into community care what it has to offer. You get well first okay then worry about everything else
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Also sorry you are going through this...please share with us what is going on so that we can be there for you...we do care and you are important to us...big hugs and let me know how I can help, big hugs, J
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Did you say you have kids? they need you ..don't hurt yourself....get some more help and keep reaching out here....we want to help
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.