Been thinking about it for a long time but stuff really went south lately

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SentencedLost, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SentencedLost

SentencedLost New Member

Couldn't find a rule for swearing exactly so I'm just going to let loose as this is how I'm feeling. (mod, when you approve the post, if is indecent or such go ahead and delete it like everything else I do)

I fail at life. I fucking fail.

30 year old virgin, never been kissed, never get more than two dates or a friendship.
    I've been fired from the last 4 places I've worked for, just got canned this past week. Got rejected 4 times to date. Have had 3 vehicles break down/totaled in the last 12 months.
    I've no job now, no more income (i'll probably be late on my bill this month for internet),. I'm fat, ugly, horrible teeth like really rotting badly and some are missing,

I just don't know what to do...I've no real life skills. I can't fix my own vehicles, most shit that I come across I have no clue on what to do. Its hopeless. I just don't know. I keep thinking that if I was gone at least half or more of the crap I fuck up on wouldn't happen.

<mod edit - methods>

What do I do?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you can claim unemployment benefits for awhile seeing you were fired you did not quit Keep applying for a new job you will find one that fits take one day at a time and just get through it ok
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time.

In my opinion, in most cases

being suicidal=being depressed=having a disability=being eligible for disability services

I think there is some info in my sig about connecting to services. If you are in the states, each state has to have an agency that offers disability services. You should be able to get medicaid as well as at least gets some help finding a job/getting job training.

As bad as things may be right now, with a little help, things can probably get a lot better. In addition to reaching out for government aid/ mental health counseling, if you have any family or friends that are supportive, now is good time to lean on them.

Hope that things can get better soon!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.