Been thinking alot and came to a realization on why i shouldnt off myself.mite help u

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jneedsalifeline, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First of all the topic of suicide is a very serious one because its one of those permanent decisions, and they are always the ones that we need to take the most serious in our lives. So we need to be 150 percent sure on any permanent decision that the outcome is gonna be a good one for us. And this is not a subject that you can be sure the outcome will be good. We are not even 0 percent sure of what it will bring us if we do it. You can speculate all you want about it but none of us knows for sure whether were stepping into something better or much much worse than what were dealing with right now. You can be certain that it will make things worse for anyone who cares about you on this earth, but as for whether it will end our pain...we are not certain of this. We could be stepping into pain that is a billion times worse than this for all we know. We just dont know, and i think thats just too great of a gamble.

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Re: Been thinking alot and came to a realization on why i shouldnt off myself.mite he

You're right! And, it's one of the issues that has stopped me. Thanks for the thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.