Been thinking as they say

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pither, Mar 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pither

pither Well-Known Member

What is the point of continuing if your life is virtually pathetic and unimportant?
    Why should I have to get up everyday, deal with unfathomable amounts of stress, suffer in silence, succumb to my anxiety, and be an ultimate failure?
    So the people around me won't be hurt if I leave them?

Great, so the people who make my life difficult and don't give a shit if they hurt me are the reason I should stick around? Brilliant.

Why put myself through this anymore? What IS the point if it's just going to be painful and lonely and meaningless?

I honestly don't see a silver lining, a happy ending, or even a tolerable ending. I'm in so much pain and I have so much anger it's just exhausting and pointless.

I have a plan, I have a motive, what more is there?

2. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

Change the scenery. If people in your life are making you miserable then avoid them. Get active in other things if you can't move out or rely on them for transportation.

What exactly are the people around you doing to make you feel miserable? We want to help you thorugh this. From Pennsylvania I see. I know how depressing that place is, I am from there, case in point, a scene change did a world of good for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2010
  3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Why not look for a point? A reason why your life could be important.

Find one that gives you a reason to get up and go about and makes life, at the very least, more tolerable.

Do you want to tell us about your pain and anger?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.