been to hospital...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IV2010

i asked one of my family for help to cope today and was told I am selfish for asking...

long story short...I was rejected yet again...

I was upset and opened my big mouth and said- be warned then you may not have a mother much longer...

police came to my door and I was sent off to hospital in an ambulance..

talked to some psychologist and was sent home again on the assurance I am safe tonight...

do they think this helped at all!!!!??

UnkelHeit

I'm sorry to hear that happened. I know some people don't understand but it still pisses me off hearing things like that. The people at the hospital sound incompetent. You did the right thing, what you needed. I'm sorry to hear it got spit back in your face.

IV2010

I never even got a sedative...blood pressure was up.....couldn't stop crying...
just had to say I wouldn't hurt myself tonight and away I went off home in a taxi....
I'm too damn tired to do anything at the moment anyway....
See what tomorrow brings.....

Bambi

Okay hun sounds like a rough day but know my thoughts and prays are with you...please be as honest as you can be with these doctors that are trying to help you..I found the hospital a great place to rest, sort things out and get some space from the things that were triggering me beyond belief...I later tackled them all but just need to take a step back for a bit...we are with you use us

UnkelHeit

I hope tomorrow is better for you, even if it's just slightly. I may not always, or ever, know what to say but if you need an ear or a virtual shoulder I'll be around.

Domo

IV i'm sorry to hear this.

Unfortunately i had a similar experience when i went to emergency. They really just don't have the facilities. An unfortunate fact.

My psychiatrist gave me a antipsychotic to take when i am in crisis, it basically just knocks me out. Perhaps you could get something similar?

:hug:

Forgotten_Man

:hug: I am glad you are ok hun. I know it is not easy. Maybe I should do that one day. Just tell someone who thinks they care I am planning on killing myself.

At least you got to talk to someone. At least that is a start. :hug: feel better.

flowingriver

Hi IV, I am sorry that your family member was so callous to your request to be there for you. I can't understand why someone can be so insensitive. You are always there for everyone. You have work here to do, my friend. You have helped many people on here, and you do not know how many people you have saved from suicide by your kind words and encouragement.

When your son died, you were given wings so you can help sufferers along the way.

You can show others what their suicide can do to those left behind.

You may never know how many people you helped worldwide, the ones who read your post and the ones you directly reached out to help, but your struggles here is not in vain, my friend.

You have survived the worst, and you will get through this also.

There are Florence Nightingales who bring lights to other people's darkness, because they have walked the dark valley of despair themselves, lighting candles of hope, when the last star seem to have disappeared.

You are to many, my friend, this person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00