Been told to go to a+e but I'm too scared!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Pebble, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

Sorry for posting but I feel like I'm completely loosing it :sad: I feel so unsafe right now and just want to finish things but obviously part of me doesnt cause I just called my therapist for support from back home and told her my thoughts and feelings. Shes told me I have to go down to a+e to see someone and tell them what I'm thinking of doing so I can get some help but I cant I'm too scared. I'm at uni doing a professional training course and I'm so worried that they'l kick me off, I cant trust anyone at the moment not even my closest friend. I'm meant to be at uni today but I couldnt even leave my room let alone the house and be around my housemates.
    Has anyone ever taken themself to a+e because they've crisis?if they have what happened? I'm just so scared but I know if I stay like this something is going to push me over completely. I hate myself for having not given in already
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you can find the strength to go get the help you need! :hug:
  3. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

Although i've never been suicidal before, i do have a cpn and my dad has bipolar and had many suicide attempts in the past.
    I know that he's admitted himself to hospital before, i think you can either ring the hospital, or go there and tell them you need some help.
    They'll understand..

But if its support you need, then i'm always here. :)
  4. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

thanks for replies guys, I'm just too scared to ask for help. If I ended up in hospital then I'd be kicked off my uni course. I feel so confused cause part of me cant care about any of it anymore but part of me wants help but if I ended up being kicked off uni course I would rather just give up first. So I'm kinda trapped and I cant tell anyone around me how I'm feeling, I am so scared and dont know what to do
    I'm going for a drive with my friend soon as she has a sports practice, where shes training is right by the hospital.. but maybe I dont want or deserve any help anyways and if my family found out my real thoughts they'd be so angry with me
  5. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

your family would want to support you and you never know, they may understand more than you think they will.

Come and have some rasberry ripple ice cream with me, it helps!! :)
  6. Pebble

Pebble Well-Known Member

:smile: thanks for the offer hun x
    My family would honestly be angry - they have been previously and I mean just yell at me and tell me I'm selfish and stuff. I know its selfish but I cant handle feeling like this anymore, it is killing me mentally I just wish it was physically
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.