been trying for a long time over and over...but im giving up now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by desdi, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desdi

desdi Banned Member

I am on medication and in therapy, but I'm mostly depressed because I don't have a girlfriend. It sounds absurd, but its true, I'm miserable single and am not having any luck finding anyone, and it doesn't seem like I ever will. :(

I tried everything I could to put myself out there, even online dating again but I just give up....suicide seems like the only way to make this pain stop...I believe after I die I will be in heaven with my Angel girl that God made for me....I'm just ready to go and be with her, I can't take it anymore here :(
  2. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Hey, hey, hey don't do this to me. It doesen't sound absurd, okay? But pls hang in there, okay? For me? U just have to wait, wait for the right on.
    I believe, u find the right person when it;s time.
    So pls, hang in there.
  3. isolated

isolated Member

I'm not sure you can count on God providing you with an angel girl in heaven after you die,
    but one thing I know for sure: there are more than three billion real girls here on earth,
    and I bet there are plenty of them who would be compatible with you. You may be
    discouraged and ready to throw in the towel, but don't give up. As long as you keep
    trying, you might get lucky and end up with a great girl.
  4. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

I personally don't believe in afterlife, but I have no right to tell you that you are wrong, you might be right, I might be wrong, but here in Earth there are so many girls that you can date.

You need more confidence in yourself, if u think u can't get one, u won't get one. If u feel confident, you will get one for sure. Just do not badmouth yourself like "I can't do it, she's too beautiful for me" or "I can't do it, she will not want me". That won't work. Believe me, I'm not handsome but I don't have any problem to get a girl I want.

If you get rejected, there is no minus on it, at least you proved yourself that you are the man. If you got accepted, I'm sure you will be happy about it, don't you? It's a neutral-win solution, not a lose-lose.

Just don't get too attached to someone before she's your gf, and don't over-think about what she feels. Girls sometime tend to hide their attraction, because they're also not sure about what the guy feels, but this also depend on where you live.

If you're not confident enough, just try to get a girl number by phone and text her everyday, but step by step, if u tell her u like her too fast, it's not good either, but too long won't be good too. But I do believe there is a lot of girls that will want to be with you, depend on your effort.

I'm really sure about that, unless you want a perfect girl, like those actresses, which can do anything, looks perfect and stunning, which is mostly fake. There are no one that perfect.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.