Been working on stuff and getting frustrated.

I've been trying to promote my "project" (I don't know how else to describe it) over the internet the last several months and I am having no luck.
I've said on here before I think I found a way to make some money.
But to make more money I need to have a downline.
That means people join under me, do the same thing I do and I make some money from the web app.

I've tried posting on online classified ads and I got some views but no bites.
I've been working on it for a while but now it is really too late.
I managed to get some people on Facebook but they told me they already signed up.

The only place I really get any views is here.
But I don't want to post about it because I really don't want to get banned.
The only friends I have are here.

I'm know I'm just venting my frustrations.
I'm thinking of giving up trying to promote the app.
I just hope I make a decent amount of money from the work I've done on it personally.

I hope I can get some cash flowing and maybe I can have more options on what to do to make more money.

I don't know how to make cool smilies so here is the group hug one again.
It looks nice. *grouphug

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hi @worthless_loser - I’m sorry to hear things are frustrating for you. I hope you find greater success soon! Where I live, we have a local TV station that does a blurb about new Apps almost every week. Maybe you could get a local station near you to help you out.

:) Take care!

worthless_loser

Thank you for the reply.
I don't want to ask the news station.
I'm too scared to ask.
I'm just trying to figure out what to do with what I have.
I keep going between positive and negative.
I hope things get better soon.

No sorry, I did try other things though.
I posted something in a few different forums and got some people to join under me.
Some of them haven't started adding businesses yet though so I'm assuming they are in a different country.
The web app is currently only available in the US and Canada but they plan on expanding to other countries later.
Others have listed businesses but not that many.
I have maxed out my account already (There is a limit to how many businesses you can list).

There was this one guy though.
He kept saying it was a scam.
I tried to convince him otherwise but I was getting angry.
I stopped engaging with him though.
I told him I would respond again if/when I have better evidence it isn't a scam.
Like a cropped screenshot of a bank statement or something.

I want to get more people signed up but don't really know where to find people and it is getting harder to list businesses.
At least for me it is.
I think I have a better shot at waiting until I have been paid by them, showing evidence of that, and then promoting it to people in other countries.
Hopefully that will work.

Thank you for checking up.
I really appreciate it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00