*beep* friends Does anybody else HATE...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by A_pixie, Jul 9, 2008.

1. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

when someone who is supposed to be your friend treats you like DIRT.

I never do this, I value my friends.

Then when you call them and your phone cuts off you get a snotty text "why did you drop call me earlier? Please don't do that again"

.The next time you have one of your pregnancy scares DON'T CALL ME.
    .The next time your family pisses you off DON'T CALL ME.
    .The next time you go on one of your rants about the "love of your life" having a new girlfriend DON'T CALL ME.
    .The next time you feel like lecturing me on "feminism" as a lame excuse to sleep around DON'T CALL ME.
    .The next time somebody uses you for sex, which frankly, everyone does, DON'T CALL ME.
    .The next time somebody blows you out to associate with someone who is less trouble DON'T CALL ME.
    .The next time you get drunk and end up bedding a stranger and regret it DON'T CALL ME.

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE COMMON DECENCEY TO REPLY TO A SIMPLE TEXT AS "want to meet up at the weekend?" and then when I call you, you have the nerve to complain!

I am not fucking desperate to see you if that's what you think, I happen to find you vain, arrogant and plain fucking irritatingat the moment but like a FRIEND I was tolerant.

I've deleted your number you self-absorbed bitch. The next time you feel like talking I won't be interested unless a pretty substantial apology comes out of your whiny mouth.

Fuck you Charlotte.
  2. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

I completely understand how u feel :) recently my 2 closest friends betrayed me!!!!! fuck people.............theyr a wwaste of space......

they say friendship......more like BULLSHIT!

sorry but uv kinda inspired me lol

FUCK U SHONA, FUCK U JENNIFER...........:)
  3. A_pixie

They really are at times people...I really think the silent treatment can make people think mroe than an angry word or conversation.

I'm pretending I don't know my "friend" exists at the moment, next time she has a problem, I am sure I will be very fucking busy.
  4. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

i think htats the best thiing to do...if shes treatin u crap, then u should dish it back out!
    or thats wat i would do lol..

my friends ahve been ignorin me, then all of a sudden want to talk, so i just ignore them now :)

people are arseholes! no1 is worth the hassle :)
  5. A_pixie

Besides, there are plenty of other people on this planet, if one person goes from your life due to their arrogance so bloody what?

Rachael...bloody hell I understand you! It's like angry women united hehe.

Who are these people you are mad at then?
  6. A_pixie

Haven't heard from her yet.

Sulking bitch...