Before I go I want ppl to know my story

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chernarus, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

These are probley the event that led to my sucide and why i beleive some souls are meant to kill them selves.

In the first grade I had a teacher who liked to physically/emotionally abuse kids. The school principle hid this for many years till the police finnaly busted it open. So the principle in my first grade year after finding this out decided to send me to a alternate school to hide this, I went here for 3 years I had a teacher who loved beating the shit out of the small kids there, And i went through this for 3 years and finnaly got out of it but the thing that saved me till now is that I forgot all of this till recently when I had to go back cause it treats ppl in and out sort of thing mental hospital, So I smelt that smell that smelt the same all thoose years and brought back all these flashbacks. So ya I cant go on any more and I was not a coward taking the easy way out I just couldn't go on any more.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

When the memories resurface through triggers and flashbacks it can be devastating. Realize that although the memories never go disappear, you do learn how to file them away after they have been processed. Give yourself time to work through things. You already survived it. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:
  3. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Just try to forget the past and look for the future, See if you can be happy in the future. that is important. Memories will fade away as the time goes by.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.