Before you kill yourself over that chick...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 1victor, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

I have found this tips on the net and from my experience I think they are dead-on.

-Don't assume that the sweet woman that you start off with will always be that way. <Mod Edit:shades-sexist/triggering>. Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another." HL Mencken
    -Never date women that are violent or abusive.
    -Avoid paying a lot of money for a first date by meeting at bookstores, parks, malls or the local coffee shop.
    -<Mod Edit: Shades -sexist/triggering>.
    -Avoid dating women that live really far away. Date someone closer that will be less of a hassle.
    -Avoid marriage at all cost. <Mod Edit:Shades-spam>
    -When your young focus on getting a good education and starting your career instead of trying to be monogamous with women. You have the rest of your life to settle down and get serious.
    -When dealing with women always be an independent thinker at all times, and ignore anyone who attempts to define you in a limiting way.
    -The most attractive quality of all is dignity.
    -Don't worry if a woman thinks your cheap. Use coupons when eating out and rotate who pays.
    -<Mod Edit:shades-inappropriate>.
    -Never become financially dependent on a female.
    -Never try to be the perfect boyfriend. Instead focus on being interesting and a mystery to women.
    -Always let a women know that you have options.
    -Never get involved with women that try to make you feel guilty about being a male.
    <Mod Edit:Shades-sexist/discrimiatory> Men should look out for themselves not just trying to impress women.
    -Never spend more than $50 on a first date.
    -Focus on improving your own life instead of always trying to please a woman. Work on your health, finances and career.
    -Never let a woman borrow money and keep your finances separate.
    -<Mod Edit:Shades-triggering>.
    -Be bold in your decisions, and never appear to be unsure or indecisive. Never ask a woman if she had a good time on a date.
    -It is better to be disliked for being who you are than to be loved for who you are not.
    -<Mod Edit:shades-repetetive>.
    -<Mod Edit: Shades-sexist/vulgar/inappropriate>.
    -Never throw away a girls phone # or stop being friends with other girls just because you think you found the right one. It's always good to have a plan B and other options in life.
    -Never use violence against a woman. <Mod Edit: Shades- inappropriate>
    -Don't care so much about what women think. Have your own thought and hobbies in life.
    -Never date a woman that doesn't contribute to the relationship. <Mod Edit:shades-triggering>
    -If you accept your worth as a man, women will accept it, too.
    -Never jump through hoops for a woman. If the relationship seems like to much work get out and find another woman.
    -Never get depressed or worry about a woman. There are millions of fish in the sea so no worries!
    -Never give up friends or hobbies for a woman. Women will like you more if you do your own thing.
    <Mod Edit:Shades-sexist>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
  2. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Take it you're single.

3. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

I have been married twice.
    Met a girl when I was 17 eventually married her. big mistake
    Than I have met another woman, married her, almost thirty years later she left me. To be exact 3 month ago. I have been officially single for one day, literally.

4. aki

aki Well-Known Member

These are things that relate to personal choice surely? Just because that's not what you want doesn't mean other people should follow your rules.

The one about about oral sex just disgusts me by the way.

5. VonBlown

VonBlown Well-Known Member

Never date a woman who doesn't perform oral sex on you.

lol

6. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

What an uplifting site. Now I know not to get married, not to have kids, and to only go out with Russian, Asian, and occasionally European women.. quite an extremist view. :rolleyes:

7. Milton

Milton Well-Known Member

Don't forget not to let yourself be limited. Except by this list, of course.

8. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

i feel like copying the list and changing the female references to male!

9. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Plus their "places" are a bit creepy if you ask me...

10. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

wow this person is definately not happy...and I doubt all that was said on the list makes him happy...some of it is irrealistic and quite right judgemental...I think that list needs a good cleaning because some of it makes sense but it almost seems like the person wants a woman he can control and manipulate to his desires' content...the irony of this is that he's complaining about exactly what he wants to do to a woman...

whatever...not helpful at all

11. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

hahahahahah ridiculous list!

Anybody who takes it too seriously - prepare yourself for YET MORE singledom. Cos you aint gonna get a woman if you think this guys word is bond!

Sounds like you've picked some dodgy ass women 1Victor. Maybe in future you'll choose better eh. :)

12. rocknrollsuicide

rocknrollsuicide Well-Known Member

Well said!
    Also apart from being ridicolous is rather offensive and extremely sexist.
    THIS should be banned - thank you mods.

Before judging women in such a shallow manner, I would recommend getting to know and being in a relationship with more than 2 women.......

13. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

looooooooooool good luck to find all this list in one woman...maybe you can find this perfect girl in haven...or maybe shes not a girl...shes only an angle....just kidding...hope you realy find a girl how make you happy :)
    have anice day

14. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Right on!

30 years with someone terrible doesn't exactly constitute as experience. Just means you have 'experienced' 30 years with someone who was a total bitch - unfortunately.
    And I am really sorry for that.

As for the woman your 17 year old self picked - well... let's all go back and remember what we were like at 17 eh? Bad choices were just a daily occurrence. lol

15. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

The first time I read this, my original thought was the same as NoGood's:

"i feel like copying the list and changing the female references to male!"

Yeah, needless to say, I've had some bad relationships!

After reading through it again, I can see that a few of them make sense. OK like two or three anyway.

But just by reading that list, I get the impression maybe you haven't always been treated that well in the past. I hope you find real happiness and someone that will prove to you that most of those tips aren't true or don't really matter.

16. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

You see the irony here, right?

17. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

Could do if you want.
    From the ones I actually agree with/are common sense

-Don't assume that the sweet guy that you start off with will always be that way.
    -Never date men that are violent or abusive.
    -When your young focus on getting a good education and starting your career instead of trying to be monogamous. You have the rest of your life to settle down and get serious.
    -When dealing with men always be an independent thinker at all times, and ignore anyone who attempts to define you in a limiting way.
    -Never become financially dependent on a man.
    -Never try to be the perfect girlfriend.
    -Never get involved with men that try to make you feel guilty about being female.
    -Women should look out for themselves not just trying to impress men.
    -Focus on improving your own life instead of always trying to please a man. Work on your health, finances and career.
    -It is better to be disliked for being who you are than to be loved for who you are not.
    -Never throw away a man's phone # or stop being friends with other guys just because you think you found the right one. It's always good to have a plan B and other options in life.
    -Never use violence against a man.
    -Don't care so much about what men think. Have your own thoughts and hobbies in life.
    -If you accept your worth as a woman, men will accept it, too.
    -Never give up friends or hobbies for a man. Men will like you more if you do your own thing.

Only noticed the thread post-edit, so I never read the offensive ones.

18. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Damn am I the only one that took this as satire?

19. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

Someone in my class killed himself because his girlfriend left him.

No human being, man or woman is worth commiting suicide for unless you are trying to save someone's life.

20. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

:rofl:

This list was funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.