Before you suicide yourself, read me.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by northface35, Oct 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. northface35

northface35 Guest

For those of you who are contemplating about whether life is actually worth living, I want to receive your invaluable feedback whether I should suicide myself.

Everyday, I dwell in a miserable, reclusive, anxious state that adds on top of abuse, and past experiences I rather not bring about. I've had enough. Should I do it? My fellow members, is suicide the answer to free myself from my fucking existence?

If yes, give me an explanation, and I will definitely heed it.

Thank you, and good bye.
  2. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

You shouldn't be asking us to tell you whether we think you should commit suicide. We can't give out methods so surely saying you should kill yoursef would be the same. I for one will not answer your question as I don't think it shuld be on here. I am sorry you are feeling so low but why don't you talk about it a bit more instead of asking us if you should die
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi northface. Please don't ask us whether we think you should kill yourself or not. That decision is your decision and yours alone to make. I personally think that life is always worth living, no matter how tough things may seem. Please don't give up hope that things can get better over time. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.