Begining of the end.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mordeci, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I have my first and really only test before finals and I am extremly nervous over the entire situation. I feel underprepared, panicy, and truthfully I have a feeling that I am not going to do well. It has been a real chore to bring myself out of bed every morning, sometimes I even failed to do that and missed class. Basically I am not ready for the test on thursday and I am just envisioning my failure in school, and I am having a hard time accepting that reality.

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I believe that it is not too late for you, and that what you are going through is normal. Just take a deep breath and read through the information you have. All you have to give is your best and that is all that is required. No matter what happens you can always work harder the next time and improve where you messed up on this time. I have confidence that you will do better than you fear. You are a smart person and have made it this far. Give yourself some credit! :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you like others are panicking right now but do try okay read your notes take in what you can and breath slowly when writing the exam calm yourself okay Youwill do fine everyone gets nervous use that adrenaline to help you study okay good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.