Begining to cut all ties.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Basically I am starting to cut all ties I have with the world in prepration to my death, I have a plan and a method and allthough I am not going to execute it soon, it should work. I told my therpist I want to end therpay and stop all medication and I decided I am going to tell her that our next appoiment will be our last. I am going to stop talking to my family because basically they never desevered me anyway. I am going to see a lawyer or a mortician (I am not sure who I see to be honest) about post death body plans, no funeral, no memeroial services, body creamaited, and ashes scattered at sea by a stranger, no family present, I figrued no one was there for me in life why should they have the right to be their for me and pretend to mourn for me in death. As for school peers, well they just aren't nice people so I am not going to be nice to them, so I doubt they will care within a few weeks. So the plan is begining, and right now I am very calm about it, not sure what that means, but thats how I feel.

2. Aphorism

Aphorism Well-Known Member

A sense of peace is not uncommon when people have a plan for their death--they, as you do now, feel a sense of control.

I honestly don't know what to say, but I hope while you still have this time you realize that there ARE people who care, who are nice, who do love you. I don't know you personally, but I wish I did, I really do. I could at least give you a hug, then.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Having one control over ones life is very calming but you know as well as i that you will only cause pain and i don't think you are like them cruel
    You need to get help so you can heal so the pain inside can be dealt with.
    you can bring alot to this world help people in pain like yourself i hope you do get help There are many here that care for you i being one and i would feel devastated if you chose to end you life. I do hope and pray you reach out and get help okay Don't cause others pain with your hatred okay your anger don't

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

It's too early to start planning your death Andy. Why not enjoy life a little first? I'm sure there are many things that you would like to do.

5. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

I'm doing the same thing. I'm not very calm about it right now though. I don't feel a sense of peace or anything like that. Just the usual torment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.