• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Beginning Of My End

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure when I was born, it was to punish me for something that I have done before I even knew what is was!!

(Now you think this guy is really crazy)

May be your right! To give you a idea why I say so:

1. My best vriend died of cancer when I was 8 years old.
2. When I was about 9 years old a close "Vriend" to my family sexually molested me.
3. I went into business with some "vriends" that I trusted and wanted to help them and they screwed me big time!! Now I ow half of every one money I dont have.

Fuck I enjoy life! Sometimes I feel I can kill myself and the next moment I feel fuck that, I should be killing these fucking pricks!!

So is there any one out there that have lots of money to help me before I kill or be killed or just wanting to share there misrable life with me!

Thank you!!

May you have a great life!

mike25

Take a look around the forum. You'll find people who have experienced torture in their own lives too. You can cope. Hope you find solace. All the best.

Jodi

Staff Alumni
no1youknow,

hey hear you loud and clear friend....you feel like life has really given you a bad deal....and you have had some terrible things happen....so sorry....for loosing your friend, :hug: ....believe me so many of us can share your feelings.....lean on us....lets see if together we cant come up with some ideas, I mean it, thiers lots of help out there......take care friend...please stick it out...we can help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00