Being a human sucks

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mrjenkies, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrjenkies

Mrjenkies New Member

That's the way I feel right now. Maybe things would be different if I hadn't screwed my life up so bad and thrown away nearly every good opportunity that was presented to me. I mean a few years ago I would never have imagined things could turn out the way they did. But I'm not really even depressed about it anymore. It's almost a relief to me that I feel like I'm fully capable of taking my life now. I hate to sound all emo about it, but freeing myself from this bullshit sounds more appealing to me every day.
  2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Well, there is not like we have much choice in the matter, but personally, I am glad to be a Human and deal with all this crud than be, say, a fly and buzz around eating crap all day or wiggling my way inside the torn flesh of a rotting animal's corpse.
    - There's always an upside to things after all. ^^
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yes, being a human does suck. Sometimes I wish I'd rather be a as weird as that sounds. At least then I wouldn't have to feel emotion. I've screwed up a lot of stuff in my life too, but you can always change that...and things won't always be the same. A lot of great things can happen if you only stay around.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.