Being alive makes me angry...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by elpepo, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elpepo

elpepo Active Member

Because of all my problems, I am angry for being alive. For being stuck here. I think that if I had been given a choice before "coming down to Earth", like being showen what my life would have been like, I would have refused.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. We all help each other when we post here.

3. MountainMover

MountainMover New Member

El Pepo

I feel your pain. I have been exactly where you are in terms of your feelings about being put on this earth. I have good news. There is hope. GREAT hope. Read on..

"Because of all my problems, I am angry for being alive. For being stuck here. I think that if I had been given a choice before "coming down to Earth", like being showen what my life would have been like, I would have refused."

Ever seen a moth fly around a lightbulb? What do they do? They go nuts. They literally smash into the bulb, the walls, everything... repeatedly.

But why?

Because they are programmed to migrate using natural moonlight as their compass. When they are distracted by an artificial light, they fly headlong right into it. They'll even fly into a campfire and kill themselves in the process.

We humans are also programmed (by our Creator) to SEEK the light. What kind of light? God's light. The light of TRUTH. Instead we get distracted and start seeking light in artificial lights.. just like the moth. And when we have been drawn to the wrong kind of light, we too smash into it ...just like the moth.

You must begin seeking the real light. Immediately.

I want you to go find a Christian church tomorrow. Go in and ask for the pastor. If he is not available, go to more churches until you find one that is. When you find one, I want you to say these exact words to him:

"I am here to find the light of truth. Please teach me how to lose my life so I can find it again as Jesus promised I could."

He will know what you are talking about. If he doesn't, go find another pastor that does.

This is your calling. Please answer the call. What do you have to lose? Please do this and tell me what happens.

Love you brother. Do not give up hope. Your life can be changed 180 degrees. Mine was.

4. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

wow, that was a great post montain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.