Being Alone

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by noPoint, May 2, 2012.

1. noPoint

noPoint Well-Known Member

It's pretty much falling out with me and my girlfriend right now, it's been pretty much 8 months and it's breaking appart. I cried the other day. I feel upset that she tells me she loves me then she doesnt want to see me and tells me never to call her. I've said mean things too her. I've appologized. It's staticy, it takes two though. I know I have problems, and I know she does. We're very similar and it jus hurts to know that she doens't want to try to work through me and her shit together.

It makes me think of who I may mete one day. My heart hurts you know. She is very spiteful and it hurts cause I just love her and try my hardest. Relationships aren't easy, it's a lot of time to spend with one another. I can never even say anything like this to her because she hangs up or jus speaks over me, wont pick up, or tells me to leave the house before we can even talk. It jus hurts a lot right now.
  2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

if she keeps hanging up, shutting down when you try to talk about these things, it sounds like she doesn't want to work on this relationship - like you said, it takes two

nothing hurts so much as when your feelings for someone aren't returned or suddenly change for no reason that you can think of

not going to tell you to stop caring because i know how impossible that is, but i think you need to change the balance so that you start caring a little more about yourself right now

maybe she'll open up later, maybe she won't - that's the way it works and it really sucks sometimes - but you need to take two things away from this experience:

1. you have the capacitly to love - not everyone does
    2. there is something inside you that others love - and if one person found it (even if only for a little while) then someone else can find it too
  3. noPoint

noPoint Well-Known Member

I dissagree with your first look of insight, because I know she loves me, and I know something inside of her wants this to work. Ima try you know, to get her back. If it don't work it don't work. I feel shitty atm that's why I'm posting this thread. Actually drinking by myself for the first time in a while right now. Things have looked up for me so to speak over time if anyone remembers my other posts. But it jus really hurts right now, all love.