Being An Admin At SF

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by Sadeyes, Aug 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Did you ever try to balance ten plates
    and everyone wants a piece of the cake
    that isn’t on them?

I publish this with caring and with the full awareness that having this position is an honor...but sometimes, it does pose a challange to my sense of compassion...I am working on this, so please forgive me because I am so imperfect...J

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

J :hug: Here if you need someone to vent too.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Thanks...doing OK tonight...but so appreciate your gracious offer...Also, I looked at your site for the first time 2nite and it looks wonderful...wish I had more time...best of luck with it...J

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
  4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Glad you are doing good tonight! And just remember its pretty much impossible to make everyone happy hun, so don't beat yourself up if you can't. They will just have to understand that you can't and that you are only human just like the rest of us. Hang in there, i know it can be hard being an admin, im one as well on another site. xx

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

My goals are simple, to show the most compassion...I have learned years ago, I cannot control how someone reacts; I can only control how I behave...but thanks for the reminder...ah, to be human...and to embrace one's foibles...I am a work in progress in that area

6. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I'm a work in progress too, especially in the compassion department towards a select few people on SF; I think we all are in some way or another. :hug: Imperfect we are. Honesty for the win.

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

those are great goals and from what i can see you are pretty good at them. And you're right about how you can't control how someone reacts and stuff...something I need to remember myself. Actually I think that's something we all need to remember. :hug:

8. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun as i have stated before you bring compassion and understanding and fairness here You are a good one hun one that does see and hear so well

10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Thank you all for your kindness and for allowing me to know you, albeit in cyber...much fondness, J

11. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Not Guided By The Guidelines

You agreed to something
    you did not read,
    or something you find inane.
    And here am I,
    trying to ask you to comply.
    I must be going insane.

PS: Please read and follow the guidelines! If you have a contestation, please address this in Letters to the Management.

12. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Humongous thumbs up to the above poem! :thumbup:

:tongue:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.