Being chased

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by attack_amazon, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. attack_amazon

attack_amazon Well-Known Member

I keep having this reoccurring dream. The details like the surroundings and stuff are a little different every time, but it's essentially the same dream.

The iteration that I can remember the most details from starts out with me in bed. I've just woken up in the middle of the night and I'm alone, which is weird because my husband would normally be there in real life. I look over and see this thing outside my doorway in the hall. It looks kind of like a wolf that's the size of a small horse with red eyes and really long teeth. It's kind of pacing around outside my room, but in the dream I know it can't cross the threshold for some reason. It keeps going away and coming back and doing things to try and lure me out of the room, because if I leave the room it can get me, but I stay where I am. Then the dream changes and I've woken up again, and realize that the wolf thing is now at the foot of my bed pacing. I wait til it's furthest from the door and then I jump and run and it chases me. I run outside and instead of there being a road in front of our house there's just woods all around. I can hear people screaming in the woods and I know I have to help them, but I can't find them and the wolf thing is still chasing me. So, at several points I decide to just turn around and fight it, but every time I turn around it's not there and I can hear it breathing just behind me. I finally run into a clearing and there's a man there sitting on a rock looking at me, but his face is shadowed so I can't make out his features. That's when I wake up.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.