Being crushed by nothing at all

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Silenceisbliss, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You know that feeling you get when your blue? When its like your whole body is slowly being compacted?

Well, i suppose, compared to the "everyman" i may have less to worry about but even my smallest thoughts weigh heavily on my mind and i can never escape that feeling.

Does anyone have any advice or support for this?:hiding:

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

If you're like most of us here, this is simply not 'feeling blue'. It could be more along the lines of major depression if you feel like you're being crushed. Most of us are in therapy or on meds, short term and/or long term. I think you should at least consider getting into a therapist and decide together whether you need some kind of medication. I'm not trying to push you toward that if not needed, simply check it out.

3. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi hon. ''shades'' had good advice. . .

feeling crushed....i think is common for depression.

i think it would be very positive if you'd make an appointment to see a therapist about this. she/he may reccomend getting on anti-depressants, or talk therapy - or a combination of the two.
    go with what you feel comfortable with - knowing that if one thing does not work - it is ok - you can try something else.

pm if you want to talk - will be wishing you well honey xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.