1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being discharged from cmht

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by FrainBart, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

So after a meetingwith my health worker, they are making a decision to discharge me from their service. I am a little worried about it but other than that I dont know how to feel. In a way I feel a bit abandonned, I never really have been able to explain how I feel with my health worker because my bf is always around controling all the mettings. So in a way I have brought it upon myself.
    Really dont know what I will do tbh

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN SF Author

Hey hon :hug:
    I completely understand why you feel confused and slightly abandoned. Just remember you are not alone; we may not be mental health professionals but we are hear for you. My inbox is always open, even if i am not in chat.
    Take care of yourself please :hug:

3. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I dont get why I feel like this though, honestly, it was my last hope, I dont think anything else is going to stop me now.

4. HollowRhythms

HollowRhythms Well-Known Member

Hon.. Maybe you can find someone you can talk to?? be totally honest. . ? its a thought. you know i care, drop me a message anytime. :hug:

5. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Perhaps you can request a private meeting, one on one, with your health worker, or during your exit interview/discharge meeting. Then you can explain to them what is happening, how you truly feel, and what your problems/issues/concerns are.... This might allow them to make an appropriate decision with regards your future treatment plan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.