Being discharged from cmht

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by FrainBart, Apr 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

So after a meetingwith my health worker, they are making a decision to discharge me from their service. I am a little worried about it but other than that I dont know how to feel. In a way I feel a bit abandonned, I never really have been able to explain how I feel with my health worker because my bf is always around controling all the mettings. So in a way I have brought it upon myself.
    Really dont know what I will do tbh
  2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hey hon :hug:
    I completely understand why you feel confused and slightly abandoned. Just remember you are not alone; we may not be mental health professionals but we are hear for you. My inbox is always open, even if i am not in chat.
    Take care of yourself please :hug:
  3. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I dont get why I feel like this though, honestly, it was my last hope, I dont think anything else is going to stop me now.
  4. HollowRhythms

HollowRhythms Well-Known Member

Hon.. Maybe you can find someone you can talk to?? be totally honest. . ? its a thought. you know i care, drop me a message anytime. :hug:
  5. MisterBGone

Perhaps you can request a private meeting, one on one, with your health worker, or during your exit interview/discharge meeting. Then you can explain to them what is happening, how you truly feel, and what your problems/issues/concerns are.... This might allow them to make an appropriate decision with regards your future treatment plan.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.