Being Erica

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by SuicidalAgain, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain Well-Known Member

I don't know if you guys know about this TV series. It's a Canadian show about a girl, Erica, who's supposed to have a pretty decent life but made a few mistakes in her life that have brought her down. The show starts when Erica is having one of those bad days and a little accident sends her to a Hospital bed. There she meets Dr. Tom, a therapist who's methods are a little extraordinary, who gives her his card...
    Of course Erica is a little reluctant at first, but then she decides to give it a go. He asks her to write a list with her regrets, she writes a big list and... Dr Tom then picks one of the regrets, makes her talk about it and then Erica finds herself in the past. There she needs to figure it out and make it right.

It'd be great if we could go back in time to solve our mistakes, but that is not the point of this time traveling. You really need to watch this for yourselves. I think it's one of those shows that works for (almost?) everybody.

I'm leaving you a link here: http://www.cbc.ca/beingerica/

I just watched the first episode of the third season and I'm inspired now. I am so grateful to the people behind this show :)

2. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Not sure if I can click a canadian link :O But I will definitely try after homework! I already saved it on a sticky note :)

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I've seen a bit of it before, it's not too bad actually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.