being forced to quit school

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by DarkLordVader, Mar 18, 2013.

1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

unfortunately my period of positive progress has come to a mid-evil, crashing, depressing end. as i thought i was ready to attend classes i have come to the conclusion that i am not. for this i will be kicked out of school a second time and it depresses me to no end. because of my learning disability, reading comprehension, i cant understand the work. unless its laid out to me in 3rd grade form. makes me so fucken angry that i will never live to see something i felt was a worth while goal. i have no goals in life except to take my own.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Carbie, that is very sad. :( You can make more goals. Maybe volunteer somewhere? I tried that recently, but it didn't work out but hey, I'm not going to give up. Never give up Carbie. You're worth more than giving up.

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we will support you carbie.

4. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Don't give up. It may take a while to achieve something with education, but there are more routes out there, just don't give up. Keep trying :hug:

5. DarkLordVader

well i talked with one of my teachers and she told me not to give up yet so i am going to stick it out and see what happens. i am tired of trying hard and being told that it is not good enough, i mean what the fuck? the arrogance of these teachers sometimes is beyond me, like they are perfect and we as students are morons....

6. DarkLordVader

so does anyone here have ANYTHING to offer except 2 people? jesus H christ what is wrong with me? i get rejected in real life and now here? what the hell...

7. Senada

Senada Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Carbie.
    Is there any special support system you could benefit from at your school? I mean, if you have learning disabilities you surely would be candidate for extra help and understanding anyway? Main thing is anyway: do not give up! And you do have my support at least. :hug:
    And indeed there are teachers that look down on their students. God knows how many times I've wanted to kick a few of those that I've had..

8. DarkLordVader

yea i dont go to a traditional school, its all online so no there isnt anything for me