being homeless is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got into an argument with my family, chosed to move out. desperately looking for work. penniless, living at friends at the moment, luckily my pops have an apartment that i can live in for the time being, but i don't want to live there, rather in my car. i enjoy the experience of being homeless, except i haven't showered for a while and i am quite dirty. i won't have much access to cable tv/ internet. no more netflix either, darn. i've never felt so good! and that's not sarcasm. i feel neither sad nor joy, but i feel i'm in control of my life. the school is like my home, i use their facilities and pcs. it's amazing how easy it is to survive with just the car and gasoline, and a GPS system. scored a 50 on my geology lab test. but the completion of a report paper can add 15 points to my test grade, which will pass me at a 65. people say i smell like alcohol even though i haven't been drinking. i guess appearance can have an effect on scent. peace to all!

N

non_existence

A new sense of freedom I suppose. Sounds intrigueing. I've always suspected that I might end up homeless too someday, given all my inclinations and ways of thinking.

Got into an argument with my family, chosed to move out. desperately looking for work. penniless, living at friends at the moment, luckily my pops have an apartment that i can live in for the time being, but i don't want to live there, rather in my car. i enjoy the experience of being homeless, except i haven't showered for a while and i am quite dirty. i won't have much access to cable tv/ internet. no more netflix either, darn. i've never felt so good! and that's not sarcasm. i feel neither sad nor joy, but i feel i'm in control of my life. the school is like my home, i use their facilities and pcs. it's amazing how easy it is to survive with just the car and gasoline, and a GPS system. scored a 50 on my geology lab test. but the completion of a report paper can add 15 points to my test grade, which will pass me at a 65. people say i smell like alcohol even though i haven't been drinking. i guess appearance can have an effect on scent. peace to all!

B

Bette

:unsure: :huh: Man, that's cool if you are alright with that.

All I can say is wait until the summer, and ya need the fire plug opened, and have to beg a piece of soap. Not fun.

YOu are making the best of it though so carry on. Hope you are well. By the way I don't have a car. Never had cable. I lived in a doorway for a little over a month though. Not fun.

Mya

i think thats AWSOME im 14 though and dont have the balls to move out...mostly because im a girl...but still all i want is some efing controll over my life!

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
I don't think I could ever handle it, I'm just an all around weakling anyways but it does sound a bit adventerous and exciting if you ask me. :smile:

wagster

I was homeless for a year when i was 18/19.

Had some fun times, but also some horrible times, like being pissed over as i lay in a doorway or being punched for asking for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00