Being Honest Here..

googonz

Okay, I am 16 years old, and I have no idea what my sexuality is. I find both men and women attractive. Hot girls turn my head, and I stare, and some with guys. Guys arouse me easier than women do, but I enjoy flirting and talking to girls more. I don't know what the f-word is wrong with me!

x.R.x

There's nothing wrong with you, you just haven't figured out your sexuality yet. Maybe you're bisexual? don't worry about it though :hug:

googonz

Belive me I would rather be full blown straight lol. At times, men are the hottest thing in the world me, and at other times they are sickening. And the same with women, they are sexy at times, and nasty at other times. I guess I have just gotta go with what I get. I know I will find tha perfect soemone someday, and it is nice to know that I don't need to worry about the gender of someone, and I can look into what is more important, and that is who they are. Eh who am I kidding, I want a wife and kids!

bleach

Belive me I would rather be full blown straight lol. At times, men are the hottest thing in the world me, and at other times they are sickening. And the same with women, they are sexy at times, and nasty at other times. I guess I have just gotta go with what I get. I know I will find tha perfect soemone someday, and it is nice to know that I don't need to worry about the gender of someone, and I can look into what is more important, and that is who they are. Eh who am I kidding, I want a wife and kids!
lol

I think i understand what you mean. Arousal can be a difficult thing to understand, it is very complex and mostly subconscious. I know there have been times when I was completely turned off to one gender or the other, and it used to make me feel as confused as you seem to be. Eventually I just came to accept it. I don't think it's particularly important to put a label on it, and if you really want a wife and children then you can certainly have them even if you are bisexual. Just because you are attracted to both genders doesn't mean you can't decide to love one person.

I think it's possible to find people attractive and feel and emotional connection with someone of the same gender, and still not consider yourself 'gay'.

I'm a straight male, but I generally have much more positive relations with other males than with women. I've never had a sexual attraction to another guy, but sometimes there's just a very strong 'connection' in the eyes or smile that I wish I had with women. Not gay though!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00