being in an emotionless or blank mind state

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by DrownedFishOnFire, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Was wondering because I have hard time telling someone my feelings I have nothing to describe. My minds all blank when it comes to explaining my own feelings. I do have alot blank days when everything else is just plain forgotten.

Racing thoughts were a thing in the past. Now its just consistently been blank. Any1 same boat as I?

2. pisces1

pisces1 Well-Known Member

I am the the same way. It feels like my mind has been frozen to the point I cannot even find words to put on paper to explain how I feel much less speak them to a person. I become speechless for the most part when trying to communicate with anyone in person or online.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
  3. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

When I'm not feeling bad that is how I feel, completely blank and my mind is just empty, refuses to focus on anything and I get moments where I'll just phase out and not notice anything that goes on around me, and when i come back to myself I have no idea what I was doing before. I prefer it to feeling constant pain and sadness but it makes it hard to function

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

yes, its hard to function sometimes I do have same issue of unable to say anything to thearpist when I'm supposed to be saying how I feel I cannot say it. NOthing is coming in my head. I sometimes wonder trading chaos in my head or just stay with nothingness is better.

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

In total agreement, I'm in this state everyday and it's hard to cope with. It's takes time, as the day seems to pass long when you are in frame of mind. It's tough but one day at a time. Take care DrownedFishonFire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.