Being productive/ Things we need to get done

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Petal, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ok I know how this may sound coming from me but a lot of us have problems with procrastinating and getting productive things done, so here we will help and encourage each other. What things do you want/need to do today? I'll start

1) Laundry

2) A bath

3) Tidy medications, my bedroom looks like a pharmacy exploded.

4) DBT homework

5) Get outside even if its only to the shop.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    Fading_Awayy and Jenumbra like this.
  2. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

How are you doing so far today Lynn? I had an easy day today. All I really needed to do was shower and tidy up the house which I've done so now I'm going to relax and watch Daredevil and football.

Petal likes this.
  3. Petal

I have the laundry done, I have been outside, I have some of the DBT stuff done. I just have to tidy medications and have a bath.
    Have fun with what you are doing and remember we're here shall you need us :)

4. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Well done Lynnie!

I need to... well not a lot today actually. I plan to relax for the rest of the day and the most I need to do is take off makeup and do teeth etc before bed.

Tomorrow I need to:
    • Get over the time change (urkkk)
    • Go into town and buy a new handbag - clean out old handbag and organise receipts bits of paper and crap.
    • Cook a chilli
    • Wash dishes and clean up after cooking (should go without saying but I am bad at cleaning as previously discussed)
    • Write an article

Petal likes this.
  5. Cicada 3301

Good look with the rest lynn

6. Cicada 3301

Good luck for tomorrow! Can I have your chilli recipe? :)

7. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I cheat!

Lean beef mince, chopped onion, lots of mushrooms, NO BEANS (ewww) can of chopped tomatoes and this:

[​IMG]

Witty_Sarcasm, Cicada 3301 and Petal like this.
  8. Cicada 3301

I cheat too :p Thanks!

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Well I went shopping and got all the things I needed for Easter. That was the main thing I had to do, so I'm glad I got that done :)

10. Petal

Today I needed to go to group dbt - that's over and done with, went better than expected :)

Bathe: Done.

Laundry: Done.

11. mpk

mpk Well-Known Member

Today went for a walk. Filled out a job application for a City job where I live. Frustrated myself about whether I will be called about it or not.

12. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Today or tomorrow I need to do my laundry... and if my back isn't playing up I'd like to vacuum my flat as well.

And I need to send an email to the unemployment benefits people about my expenses the last 3 months. Before the 15th... but I'd like to get it done as soon as possible.

13. ThePhantomLady

Oh, and I just did something I have wanted to do for a while... started doing my online Dutch lessons again. I feel good about that! And it's nice to know I haven't forgotten stuff through these months of inactivity

14. Petal

Best of luck to you, hope you get the position.

15. Fading_Awayy

Fading_Awayy SF Supporter

I love dare devil :) I'm a TV series freak which episode are you in ?

16. Cicada 3301

I've finished season 2 already :p What do you think of it so far? What others shows do you watch at the moment?

17. Inanimate

Inanimate Well-Known Member

I don't have a lot to do on a regular basis, but self-care is rather productive in itself. Today I'll:
    • Do laundry
    • Monitor and moderate my dietary intake
    • Exercise
    • Adhere to the rest of my self-care standards like maintaining good hygiene, taking medication at a certain time, etc.

18. Fading_Awayy

Basically everything lol , and when I end every good TV series that exists and never find something good to watch I watch anime, at the moment I have a couple episodes left of daredevil season 2 and I'm watching American Crime Story and scandal and an anime called erased , still waiting for game of thrones though

Cicada 3301 likes this.
  19. ThePhantomLady

Today's productive plan is to do the dishes before dinner...
    I already did my daily Dutch online classes so that's something.

20. Fading_Awayy

Today I really need to to do my laundry and study for my exam and do my homework and try to sleep as early as I can