Being productive/ Things we need to get done

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Ok I know how this may sound coming from me but a lot of us have problems with procrastinating and getting productive things done, so here we will help and encourage each other. What things do you want/need to do today? I'll start

1) Laundry

2) A bath

3) Tidy medications, my bedroom looks like a pharmacy exploded.

4) DBT homework

5) Get outside even if its only to the shop.

Last edited:

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
How are you doing so far today Lynn? I had an easy day today. All I really needed to do was shower and tidy up the house which I've done so now I'm going to relax and watch Daredevil and football.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I have the laundry done, I have been outside, I have some of the DBT stuff done. I just have to tidy medications and have a bath.
Have fun with what you are doing and remember we're here shall you need us :)

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
Well done Lynnie!

I need to... well not a lot today actually. I plan to relax for the rest of the day and the most I need to do is take off makeup and do teeth etc before bed.

Tomorrow I need to:
  • Get over the time change (urkkk)
  • Go into town and buy a new handbag - clean out old handbag and organise receipts bits of paper and crap.
  • Cook a chilli
  • Wash dishes and clean up after cooking (should go without saying but I am bad at cleaning as previously discussed)
  • Write an article

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I have the laundry done, I have been outside, I have some of the DBT stuff done. I just have to tidy medications and have a bath.
Have fun with what you are doing and remember we're here shall you need us :)
Good look with the rest lynn

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Well done Lynnie!

I need to... well not a lot today actually. I plan to relax for the rest of the day and the most I need to do is take off makeup and do teeth etc before bed.

Tomorrow I need to:
  • Get over the time change (urkkk)
  • Go into town and buy a new handbag - clean out old handbag and organise receipts bits of paper and crap.
  • Cook a chilli
  • Wash dishes and clean up after cooking (should go without saying but I am bad at cleaning as previously discussed)
  • Write an article
Good luck for tomorrow! Can I have your chilli recipe? :)

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Well I went shopping and got all the things I needed for Easter. That was the main thing I had to do, so I'm glad I got that done :)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Today I needed to go to group dbt - that's over and done with, went better than expected :)

Bathe: Done.

Laundry: Done.

mpk

Today went for a walk. Filled out a job application for a City job where I live. Frustrated myself about whether I will be called about it or not.

ThePhantomLady

Safety and Support
SF Supporter
Today or tomorrow I need to do my laundry... and if my back isn't playing up I'd like to vacuum my flat as well.

And I need to send an email to the unemployment benefits people about my expenses the last 3 months. Before the 15th... but I'd like to get it done as soon as possible.

ThePhantomLady

Safety and Support
SF Supporter
Oh, and I just did something I have wanted to do for a while... started doing my online Dutch lessons again. I feel good about that! And it's nice to know I haven't forgotten stuff through these months of inactivity

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Today went for a walk. Filled out a job application for a City job where I live. Frustrated myself about whether I will be called about it or not.
Best of luck to you, hope you get the position.

Inanimate

I don't have a lot to do on a regular basis, but self-care is rather productive in itself. Today I'll:
  • Do laundry
  • Monitor and moderate my dietary intake
  • Exercise
  • Adhere to the rest of my self-care standards like maintaining good hygiene, taking medication at a certain time, etc.

I've finished season 2 already :p What do you think of it so far? What others shows do you watch at the moment?
Basically everything lol , and when I end every good TV series that exists and never find something good to watch I watch anime, at the moment I have a couple episodes left of daredevil season 2 and I'm watching American Crime Story and scandal and an anime called erased , still waiting for game of thrones though

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00